Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This multi-part tour offers an exciting day of adventures. First, visit Seven Mile Beach, a postcard-worthy stretch of sand overlooking tranquil Caribbean Sea waters. Enjoy some free time for shopping, then head over to Rick’s Cafe to watch cliff divers (you may even want to join the fun yourself) and take in the sunset.
- Half-day Negril tour
- Visit Seven Mile Beach
- Free time to eat, relax, or cliff dive at Rick's Cafe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance Fees (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also do pickups from vacation rentals such as airbnbs, villas, etc. Please provide your exact pick up location in the special requirements section, if it is that your location is not listed.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children under the age of 6 years are free
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emans Transfers and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Negril Day Trip-Medium Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Negril Day Trip-Medium Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Negril Day Trip-Medium Group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Negril Day Trip-Medium Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Greenwood Great HouseRocklands Bird Sanctuary Rastafari Indigenous VillageMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCornwall BeachGood Hope EstateSam Sharpe SquareDoctor's Cave BeachHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonFort MontegoAquasol Theme ParkAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Marine ParkCroydon Plantation