5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the island vibes along Negril's Seven Mile Beach and watch the sunset at Rick’s Cafe on this personalized day trip. Opt to beach hop along the coast, snorkel at an underwater reef, visit local shops, or watch the cliff divers make daring leaps into the cove. Your guide can recommend stops and adapt the itinerary to fit your needs. Plus, round-trip transportation from your hotel or the cruise port is included.
- Explore Negril without getting lost with a guide
- Customize your itinerary according to personal preferences
- Ideal for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion
- Hassle-free round-trip transport is included on this Negril sightseeing tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 to 5 hours of tour
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also do pickups from vacation rentals such as airbnbs, villas, etc. Please provide your exact pick up location in the special requirements section, if it is that your location is not listed.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/14/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children under the age of 3 years are free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emans Transfers and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Negril Day Trip ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Negril Day Trip ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Negril Day Trip ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Negril Day Trip ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Negril Day Trip
5 to 7 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Croydon PlantationGood Hope EstateGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonCornwall BeachMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGreenwood Great HouseSam Sharpe SquareAquasol Theme ParkRastafari Indigenous VillageDoctor's Cave BeachHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Fort MontegoMontego Bay Marine ParkRocklands Bird Sanctuary