- Full-day private tour of Jamaica's south coast from Montego Bay
- Safari boat ride on the Black River
- Jitney ride and zipline at YS Falls
- Drink at Pelican Bar, built on a sandbar and accessible only by boat
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Round-trip private transportation from you Montego Bay accommodations
- Lunch and drinks included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels and AirBnB's. Please enter your location in the box.
What To Expect
Your private party can relax, take in the scenery, and snap photos during the journey through Jamaica's hills and fields. You're free of the hassles of renting a car or navigating, you can just enjoy your time.
Your first stop is the Black River, one of Jamaica's longest, where you'll embark on a boat safari. Over the course of six miles (9.7km), look for local wildlife as your guide provides commentary on the ecology and history of the area.
After your boat ride, move on to YS Falls, where you'll see the 120-foot (37-meter) fall cascade onto the rocks below. Entrance fees to this private property are included, as well as a jitney ride and a zipline experience over the top of the falls, ending up in with a splash in a natural swimming pool.
Wind down with a cocktail at the unique Pelican Bar, located on a sandbank and accessible only by boat.
Back on solid land, head home to your Montego Bay accommodations for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Jamaican Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized