7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience the relaxed atmosphere and gorgeous beaches of western Jamaica on a private tour from Montego Bay to Negril. Your personal driver and guide can customize the itinerary to suit your interests, from rum tasting at Appleton Estate to a stop at the Bob Marley Museum or swimming at Dunn’s River Falls. End the day with a famous sunset at Rick’s Cafe, where you can join locals by cliff jumping into the clear Caribbean if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Explore Jamaica's northwest coast with a private guide and transport
- Get back to nature at Dunn's River Falls, the Luminous Lagoon, or on a Black River safari
- Cliff jump or simply watch the sunset from Negril's famed Rick's Cafe
- Get personalized recommendations on things to do and where to eat
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any other accommodation, Private Homes, town square, shopping center. TOUR PICKUP TIME IS;;for large group is 11:00am, and for couple or small group is 12:00pm
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Experience Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private & Customize Tour to Negril from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private & Customize Tour to Negril from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private & Customize Tour to Negril from Montego Bay?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 31842P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayJamaicaLuceaBus Tours - LuceaHoneymoon - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthHoneymoon - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyHoneymoon - TrelawnyCategory
Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenFort MontegoRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationAquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonGood Hope EstateCornwall BeachMontego Bay Marine ParkSam Sharpe SquareDoctor's Cave Beach