1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your Kingston, Montego Bay, Lucea, Trelawny, Runaway Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios hotel.
Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica -
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel time
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montego Bay International Airport?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montego Bay International Airport?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montego Bay International Airport?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montego Bay International Airport?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6712P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayNegrilJamaicaOcho RiosTrelawnyRunaway BayLuceaPismo BeachFalmouthKingstonBoscobelAirport & Hotel Transfers - LuceaTransportation Services - LuceaAirport & Hotel Transfers - FalmouthTransportation Services - FalmouthAirport & Hotel Transfers - TrelawnyTransportation Services - TrelawnyCategory
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonSam Sharpe SquareCornwall BeachDoctor's Cave BeachGreenwood Great HouseGood Hope EstateAquasol Theme ParkFort MontegoMontego Bay Marine ParkHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Croydon PlantationMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarRastafari Indigenous VillageAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden