6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Combine stops at two of the south coast's top attractions—YS Falls and the Appleton Estate Rum Distillery—on a single full-day tour from Montego Bay. Learn about rum production at the Appleton Estate Distillery and do some tastings of the famous product, then head for YS Falls to immersee yourself in nature and take a dip in the cool waters. Round-trip transportation is provided, making this an easy door-to-door tour.
- Convenient hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Guide provides insightful narrative as you travel
- Rum tastings and bottled water included
- Round-trip transportation makes a multi-stop tour easy
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Complimentary drinks and bottled water
Entrance into Attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from Montego Bay hotels and the Montego Bay cruise ship pier.
Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Return point: Returns to the original departure location.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port Transportation, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Finesse Vacations Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Tour to Appleton Estate and YS Falls from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Tour to Appleton Estate and YS Falls from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day Tour to Appleton Estate and YS Falls from Montego Bay?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Tour to Appleton Estate and YS Falls from Montego Bay?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you want to know the great history of Jamaica and have good company, please ask for Georgia!" See review
Product code: 24427P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaFood Tours - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaWine Tastings - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthFood Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthWine Tastings - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyFood Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyWine Tastings - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Rastafari Indigenous VillageGreenwood Great HouseGood Hope EstateSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Fort MontegoDoctor's Cave BeachGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenCornwall BeachMontego Bay Marine ParkAquasol Theme ParkCroydon PlantationMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar