- Half-day zipline, river tubing, and ATV adventure
- ATV riding on rugged trails through an historic estate
- Fly through the jungle canopy on a zipline
- River tubing on the Great River
- Traditional Jamaican lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get fitted for a helmet and harness, then clip in and zip off through the jungle. Watch the greenery of the forest canopy fly by and keep a lookout for native animals. Zoom across mountains and over river canyons.
Next up is river tubing on the Great River, which alternates between languid pools and tumbling mini-rapids. Sit back and watch the flora and fauna on the banks of the river, or jump in for a dip if you get hot.
Transfer to an ATV, the perfect vehicle with which to explore the Jamaican backcountry. Steer your ATV down the rugged trails of a historic estate and conquer the mountain terrain, including panoramic views at Reading Heights.
Refuel with a traditional Jamaican meal on-site at the Jungle Outpost, then transfer back to your Montego Bay hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Water tours are dependent on ocean conditions and on rare occasions maybe suspended. Minimum age to operate the ATVs is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. Minimum age for the Horseback and Zipline is 6 years old. Minimum age for the Power Snorkel is 10 years old. Lockers and aqua shoes are available for rental. Park may be crowded during peak times. Maximum weight for Horseback is 230 lbs. Maximum weight for Zipline is 265 lbs. Maximum weight for Power Snorkel is 275 lbs. Maximum weight for ATV is 300 lbs. Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- ARRIVAL TIME Please note: the time selected during checkout is your arrival time, not hotel pickup time. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time depending on hotel location. HOTEL PICK-UP The hotel pickup times vary based on distance. Our reservations team will reach out to the guests to advise on their specific hotel pickup time. Please make sure to check your emails for this information. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just make sure you wear long pant because those mosquitoes in the jungles are beasts lol." See review