2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Montepulciano is one of Tuscany’s premier wine-producing areas, and with this experience you can take a deep dive into the local wine culture with a winery tour in the hills outside the medieval hill town and a tasting of four of its DOC and DOCG wines. Learn about the history and unique characteristics of Montepulciano’s wines surrounded by the scenic Tuscan hills and relax over a light lunch featuring regional specialties at the historic estate.
- A wine tasting and Tuscan lunch at a winery outside Montepulciano
- Sample Syrah, Rosso di Montepulciano, and Nobile di Montepulciano
- Tour the historic estate’s winery, vineyards, and aging cellars
- Views over the vineyard-covered hills of Tuscany
Saved to wishlist!
4 types of wines tasting
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Via Stella di Valiano, 10, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Exclusive Wine Tasting in Montepulciano with Light Lunch
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory