Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Our meeting point will be in Piazza Sant'Agnese, next to the Church of St Agnes. Nearby there are a couple of free and paying parking lots.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Our tour will end in Piazza Grande, or otherwise, upon the client's request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chiara Fanti - Guida Turistica Siena
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience