10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off all over Italy. Hotels, private apartments, train stations, airports, ports
Fully customizable tour, you can decide the entire itinerary
Private tour. We do not combine groups
Luxury Mercedes vehicles. E class, V Class, Vito or Sprinter
English speaking driver at your disposal 24/7
Our office will help you and give you useful advice to define your tour
We'll book a private guide in the cities, museums and historical sites you will decide to visit
We will pre-purchase the skip the line tickets you will need during your vacation
Food and drinks
Gratuities (not mandatory)
The cost of the tickets for tourist attractions, museums, historical sites
The cost for the private boat tours with skipper. We book the tour for you
The cost for tour guides in Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice, Milan, Turin, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up anywhere in Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Malpensa Airport, 21010 Ferno Italy
- Linate Airport, Viale Enrico Forlanini, 20090 Segrate Italy
- Citta Di Torino Airport, Turin Italy
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- PortoLivorno, Darsena Toscana, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
- Autorita' di Sistema Portuale del Mar Ligure Orientale, Via del Molo, 1, 19126 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Porto Di Ancona, Biglietteria, Via Einaudi Luigi, 60125 Ancona AN, Italy
- Porto di Brindisi, E90, 3200, 72100 Pedagne BR, Italy
- Venice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vatican Museums closed: Sunday, Easter, 01May, 29Jun, 14Aug, 15Aug, 01Nov, 8Dec, 25Dec, 26Dec.
- Colosseum Tour on the free first Sunday of the month is only possible if the queue is not too long.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Italy. Private & Customizable tour (7/10/14 days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Italy. Private & Customizable tour (7/10/14 days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Italy. Private & Customizable tour (7/10/14 days)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Italy. Private & Customizable tour (7/10/14 days)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHoneymoonFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontepulcianoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyHoneymoon - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory