- Take this macaron baking class in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- A master chef gives you tips and tricks on how to make perfect macarons
- A small group of up to ten people provides a good learning environment
- Easy to make again at home afterward—four ingredients are all that’s used
Departure & Return
We meet at my house called "Sanctuary by the Sea" between 1st and Vista on San Carlos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You should be able to stand for up to two hours.
- Children over the age of 7 are welcome to enroll as and must be accompanied by an enrolled adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY BELLE KITCHEN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms