Explore our promoted experiences
- Hanging bridge canopy tour in Monteverde
- Walk across the cloud forest canopy on a series of suspended bridges
- Experience a highlight of the Selvatura Park adventure and nature center
- Featuring one of the longest, widest, and strongest bridge systems in Costa Rica
- Suitable for all ages and a great choice for families
- Choice of four daily tour times
Departure & Return
Address: Selvatura Park in Monteverde Dates: Daily
What To Expect
Follow the 1.9-mile (3-km) trail at your own pace, stopping to admire the aerial views and catch sight of native plant and animal life along the way. With a comfortable width of 5 feet and a capacity of 80 people each, these are the widest bridges in Costa Rica, as well as the longest and strongest in Monteverde. This system consists of eight bridges ranging in length from 150-510 feet (50-170 meters) and in height from 36-180 feet (12-60 meters) above the forest floor.
Expect the circuit to take between 1.5 and 2 hours to complete, depending on your preferred pace. Suitable for all ages, the hanging bridges canopy tour is an immersive yet relaxed way to experience Monteverde's marvelous cloud forest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatura Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great spot for photos but I recommend getting a paid driver or shuttle." See review