7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
The accompaniment throughout the day
Visits to the program
Departure & Return
Av. de la Liberté, 34080 Montpellier, France
Mosson tram stop l1 or l3. Entrance to the parking juvignac side
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Take good shoes and choose a suitable outfit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY WISUD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion circus of Navacelles from Montpellier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion circus of Navacelles from Montpellier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion circus of Navacelles from Montpellier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion circus of Navacelles from Montpellier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontpellierBus Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWalking Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonHistorical Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFull-day Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonBus Tours - NîmesWalking Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesBus Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesCategory