Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Give your taste buds a treat and sample some of southern France’s fine wines on this private 7.5-hour Languedoc region wine tour from Montpellier. Visit three top wineries outside Montpellier — including the famous Château Puech-Haut — with your private guide. Explore cool cellars where fine wines lie maturing, gain insight into the Languedoc region’s rich winemaking heritage and sample some of the wines during tasting sessions. During your tour, savor a delicious 3-course meal in a local restaurant and discover some of the flavors for which the region is famous.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
3-course lunch + 1 glass of wine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
wine tasting fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mediterranee Airport, Montpellier France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour: Exclusive Wine Tour in Languedoc from Montpellier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour: Exclusive Wine Tour in Languedoc from Montpellier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour: Exclusive Wine Tour in Languedoc from Montpellier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour: Exclusive Wine Tour in Languedoc from Montpellier
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontpellierFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonBus Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWine Tastings - Languedoc-RoussillonFull-day Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesCategory