2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Montpellier old and new—and see more of the city’s highlights in less time—when you zip around town on a small-group Segway tour. Meet your guide in the morning or afternoon and, following a brief safety lesson, set off around town. You can look forward to seeing the city’s major attractions, from the Esplanade and Place de la Comédie to the Porte du Peyrou and Montpellier Cathedral. You’ll also venture to more modern parts of the city, will brush up on Montpellier’s history, and pause for photo breaks.
- Travel across Montpellier with just a small group for company
- All necessary equipment and instructions are provided
- See more of the city in less time when you travel by Segway
- Learn all about Montpellier’s rich history from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
34000 Montpellier, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum weight for a segway is 45kg
- Maximum weight for a segway is 120kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mobilboard Montpellier
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Tour of the Old and New Montpellier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour of the Old and New Montpellier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour of the Old and New Montpellier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour of the Old and New Montpellier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour of the Old and New Montpellier
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMontpellierHistorical Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonSegway Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonHistorical Tours - NîmesSegway Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - ArlesSegway Tours - ArlesCategory