8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation: private vehicle
Accommodation: 6x nights in conveniently located hotels/B&Bs; 1x night in eco-cabins
Service of a Tour Leader
Orientation walks: Montreal, Sainte-Rose-du-Nord, Trois-Rivières, Saguenay, Tadoussac, Quebec City.
Activities/guided visits: 7x (as per itinerary)
Flights; airport pick-up/drop-off; travel insurance; personal expenses & tips not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMontreal, QC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION: You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
ARRIVAL: This tour does not include airport pick & dropoff. The best way to arrive at our accommodation in Montreal is by taxi/car-hauling services like Uber or public transport (more information on this topic will be sent with trip notes).
DEPARTURE: Departure from our accommodation in Quebec City to Montreal at noon on Day 8. If you have an early morning return flight from Montreal Airport, you can take an earlier direct bus from the center of Quebec City.
ACCOMMODATIONS: An exact list of accommodations is sent together with trip notes 2 weeks before the departure date. All accommodations are centrally located, tourist-class, locally-owned properties with private facilities in each room. We can arrange pre- & post-tour accommodations but not earlier than 2 weeks before the departure when we send you final trip notes.
TRANSPORT: The type of vehicle depends on the size of the group and may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
PHYSICAL CONDITION: This tour involves a decent amount of walking. Therefore, travelers should have moderate physical fitness condition.
ACTIVITIES: Participation in all activities is optional - just be sure to be in time for daily departures.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU: Comfortable clothes & shoes; swimming suit & slippers; a smaller backpack for daily tours; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
NOTES: The price of the tour/person depends on the number of travelers & room option you choose.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec?
This activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec.
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Trip in Canada: The Route of Quebec.
Product code: 137460P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontreal4WD Tours - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecSporting Events - QuebecMulti-day Tours - QuebecExtreme - Quebec4WD Tours - OttawaBus Tours - OttawaSporting Events - OttawaMulti-day Tours - OttawaExtreme - Ottawa4WD Tours - Quebec CityBus Tours - Quebec CitySporting Events - Quebec CityMulti-day Tours - Quebec CityExtreme - Quebec CityCategory
Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Montreal St. Patrick's BasilicaSt. Lawrence RiverLes Cours Mont-RoyalNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)McCord MuseumIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Mile EndEscalade Clip 'n Climb LavalLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)OutremontMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)