Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1.5-hour downtown Montreal and underground RESO tour
- Go below ground to visit RESO, the Underground City
- Stroll through the underground area, and pass shops, hotels, restaurants, and bars
- Walk through Montreal, and wander St. Catherine Street, which runs parallel to the largest segment of RESO
- See the Christ Church Cathedral, Les Cours Mont-Royal, and Dorchester Square
- Learn about Montreal’s history and present
Departure & Return
Directions: The tour departs and finishes at Gray Line Montreal, inside the Tourist Information Center located at 1255 Peel Street, where staff will greet you.
What To Expect
Follow your guide across St. Catherine Street, the area parallel to the largest segment of the underground portion of RESO. Along your above-ground portion of the tour, see Christ Church Cathedral, Les Cours Mont-Royal, and Dorchester Square.
Afterward, go underground to RESO, also known as The Underground City, which was formed in 1962. About 500,000 people circulate the underground city every day, and it has plenty of hotels, restaurants, bars, and shops to be explored.
Along your tour, learn about Montreal’s and RESO’s history, as well as what’s happening in both cities present day. Once your time is up, your guide returns you to the place where you met — the tourist information center in central Montreal. Arrive there at about 3 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress according to weather conditions
- We recommend bringing water and snacks
- This activity does involve climbing several flights of stairs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms