- This small-group workshop guarantees hands-on, one-on-one learning
- Discover the secrets of making the perfect Montreal-style bagels
- Learn each step of the baking process, and enjoy freshly made bagels
- The class is hosted in one of Montreal’s charming, historical neighborhoods
Departure & Return
Rosemont and Laurier are both the closest Metro station. There is free parking along the entire street in front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montréal Bagel Making Workshop!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Montreal Bagel Making Workshop!.