12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off in Montreal
Private licensed tour guide for 2,5 hours in Quebec
Private vehicle disposition for 12 hours from Montreal
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your central hotel or accommodation in Montreal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seats please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour from Montreal to Quebec and Montmorency Falls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour from Montreal to Quebec and Montmorency Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour from Montreal to Quebec and Montmorency Falls?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour from Montreal to Quebec and Montmorency Falls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour from Montreal to Quebec and Montmorency Falls
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonFull-day Tours - BostonCategory
Ecomuseum Zoo Tours & TicketsMont Tremblant Tours & TicketsCrescent Street (Rue Crescent) Tours & TicketsMcCord Museum Tours & TicketsLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & TicketsOld Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal) Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence River Tours & TicketsMusée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC) Tours & TicketsSaint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul) Tours & TicketsIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal) Tours & TicketsAtwater Market (Marché Atwater) Tours & TicketsMontreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Biosphere (la Biosphère) Tours & TicketsLes Cours Mont-Royal Tours & TicketsMontreal Chinatown Tours & TicketsEscalade Clip 'n Climb Laval Tours & TicketsDorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester) Tours & TicketsSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & TicketsMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & Tickets