- A maximum of six participants ensures a more flexible, personal experience
- Enjoy the fresh air and countryside without the hassle of driving
- Get tips on where to eat and what to do in Mont Tremblant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Montreal hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pickup offered from any Montreal area hotel, motel, airbnb or your designated location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GANKOR TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal.