- Scooter Sightseeing of Montreal
- Explore the city on two wheels
- Visit interesting neighborhoods and scoot past landmarks and top attractions
- All equipment included in tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please always carefully check the departure location: 80 Prince Arthur EAST, Montreal, QC, H2X 1B3
- No Driver's License needed if you're 18 and over
- Circumstances beyond our control may require slight changes and/or substitutions in the itineraries and/or schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dyad
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Scooter Sightseeing Tour in Montreal.