- Half- or full-day tour of Quebec's wine country from Montreal
- Admire Quebec's blossoming wine country as you relax in a comfortable van with your guide
- Full wine tastings included for both tours; lunch included on a full-day tour
- Taste award-winning Quebec wines, most only available at the estates
- Receive exclusive winery tours and meet the winemakers and/or owners
Departure & Return
Near the entrance of the Tourist Information Centre of Montreal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide in either downtown Montreal or Old Montreal. Your pickup time depends on whether you’ve selected the full-day or half-day wine experience. Check the ‘Important Info’ tab for further details. Then board your minibus for the trip to your first vineyard, enjoying the fantastic views of the countryside outside the city and listening to details about Quebec’s winemaking industry from your guide.
Your itinerary from here depends on whether you’ve selected the full-day or half-day excursion. Those on the full-day trip stop at an extra vineyard for tastings and tours, stopping to enjoy a gourmet boxed lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 24 people (bus capacity)
- Maximum of 9 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Itineraries are subject to change
- Tour is bilingual
- Please provide a mobile number
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for travelers with back problems
- Recommended for pregnant travelers, with no alcohol.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kava Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Quebec Wine Tour from Montreal.