Departure & Return
Departure PointTourist Information Centre of Montreal, 1255 Rue Peel #100, Montréal, QC H3B 4V4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel pick up is available from Montreal hotel within 5 km radius from Tourist Information Center, downtown Montreal
* Please arrange to pick up from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation
* For hotel pick up, please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
* Please do not forget to the area code when you fill in your phone number
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel accommodation prices are based on quad occupancy (4 people sharing a room)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Concord Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip.