- 4.5-hour food walking tour of Montreal’s Chinatown
- Visit seven food-related venues, including a grocery store, restaurants, a bakery and a tea shop
- Sample Szechuan, Dongbei and Hunan fare
- Enjoy traditional Hong Kong–style dim sum
- Learn about Chinatown’s origins and immigration policies from an informative guide
Departure & Return
We will be at the bottom of the Monument to de Maisonneuve with black and white bags with orange writing on them. If the weather is really bad, we will meet under the overhang of the Notre-dame basilica.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- When you go to shops, any purchases you make above and beyond the tour are your responsibility.
- Your local tour operator will provide ponchos in case of rain but you need to dress appropriately for the weather otherwise.
- You'll be provided a bottle of water and a juice in the summer as well as a choice of a dessert or bubble tea at the end and tea
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a 30 minutes of walking
- There is also some time outside and in the winter, Montreal weather in winter can be quite cold
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Table Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Under the Surface of Montreal's Chinatown: Guided Food Walking Tour.