2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get a personal introduction to downtown Montréal on a two-hour private walking tour that offers flat-rate pricing for your group of up to 8 people. You’ll see the heart of the city, then go beneath the streets to explore a network of shops, restaurants, museums, apartments, and sites in the ‘Underground City.’ With an expert guide to lead the way, learn about the fascinating history and culture of Quebec’s biggest city, the perfect way to get your bearings in Montréal.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, 900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Return DetailsMontreal, QC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guidatour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Montréal Downtown and Underground City Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montréal Downtown and Underground City Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a truly worthwhile tour since this is a part of Montreal that can be easily missed by a casual tourist." See review
Product code: 3321P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealCity Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecCity Tours - OttawaWalking Tours - OttawaHistorical Tours - OttawaCity Tours - Quebec CityWalking Tours - Quebec CityHistorical Tours - Quebec CityCategory
Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)Ville-MarieMontreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Place des ArtsEscalade Clip 'n Climb LavalMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)OutremontNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Ecomuseum ZooMontreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Montreal Chinatown