2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover some of Monument Valley’s most extraordinary scenery—and learn about the native Navajo culture—during this overnight, small-group tour. On the first day, begin with a guided tour of Monument Valley’s highlights, from John Ford’s Point to ancient petroglyphs. Watch the sunset over the landscape before enjoying a freshly cooked Navajo meal under the stars and listening to stories around the campfire. After a night in a traditional hogan, wake in time to see the sunrise and enjoy breakfast.
- Explore Monument Valley’s wild beauty on this overnight tour
- A small-group tour makes for a more personal way to discover the sights
- Learn about Navajo traditions, watch dances and ceremonies, and more
- Dinner, overnight accommodation, and breakfast are all included
Saved to wishlist!
Local Navajo guide (english speaking)
Open-air vehicle or enclosed van (depending on weather conditions)
Sunset Valley Tour
Traditional Navajo dinner incl. drinks
Live entertainment program
Overnight accommodation in a traditional Navajo Hogan (including sleeping bag, sleeping mat & lantern)
Sunrise Valley Tour
Continental style breakfast
Entrance fees to the Navajo Tribal Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonument Valley, Monument Valley, Utah
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monument Valley Hogan Overnight Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monument Valley Hogan Overnight Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monument Valley Hogan Overnight Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monument Valley Hogan Overnight Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMonument Valley4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahOvernight Tours - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahExtreme - UtahHistorical Tours - Utah4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffOvernight Tours - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - Flagstaff4WD Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaOvernight Tours - SedonaMulti-day Tours - SedonaExtreme - SedonaHistorical Tours - SedonaCategory