Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset tour of the Monument Valley: See the landscape lit up
- Backcountry tour: See places that most visitors can cannot reach
- Dive into Navajo culture with demonstrations and performances
- Explore Monument Valley in the company of a Navajo guide
Departure & Return
We meet in The View Hotel lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes before your departing tour. (Please be advised we are one hour ahead of Arizona, we are MST Mountain Standard Time)
Travelers will meet their tour guide in front of KOA office. *KOA travelers must call for departure time*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Tribal Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands