- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
- Onboard café and bathroom facilities
- Snorkeling equipment is provided
- If you don’t spot dolphins, you can repeat the tour free of charge within three months
Departure & Return
Check in time is 20 minutes prior to your departure time at Sorrento Pier on Esplanade Road, Sorrento. Parking is available
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moonraker Dolphin Swims
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3 hour Dolphin and Seal Swim (NOV-APR).