- Sightseeing cruise around Cape Woolamai, from San Remo
- Look for marine animals including Australian fur seals and dolphins
- Admire the sight of Cape Woolamai’s cliffs and caves
- See both tranquil bays and open ocean
- Listen to commentary about the region’s history and wildlife from the knowledgeable captain
Departure & Return
Departure Point: San Remo Jetty Directions: Free parking available on Marine Parade and at the start of San Remo jetty right beside the Fish 'n Chips shop. Walk on to the jetty to the boat when ready to board. Dates: Every Wednesday and Sunday, extra cruises during peak times
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Coast Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cape Woolamai Sightseeing Cruise from San Remo.