Explore our promoted experiences
- Sightseeing cruise around Cape Woolamai, from San Remo
- Look for marine animals including Australian fur seals and dolphins
- Admire the sight of Cape Woolamai’s cliffs and caves
- See both tranquil bays and open ocean
- Listen to commentary about the region’s history and wildlife from the knowledgeable captain
Departure & Return
Departure Point: San Remo Jetty Directions: Free parking available on Marine Parade and at the start of San Remo jetty right beside the Fish 'n Chips shop. Walk on to the jetty to the boat when ready to board. Dates: Every Wednesday and Sunday, extra cruises during peak times
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Coast Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands