- 3-hour Montalto Vineyard tour, wine tasting and 3-course meal
- See the vineyards and winery operations during the guided tour
- Learn about the cool climate wines made at Montalto
- Sip wines during the guided wine tasting experience
- Savor a delicious meal in the winery restaurant
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
An expert staff member provides a structured private wine tasting of a variety of premium wines from the estate. After your wine tasting, enjoy seasonal produce in your 3-course meal, which comes with wines that highlight the flavors of your meal.
Feel free to explore the natural wetlands and admire the sculpture collection on the property at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montalto Vineyard & Olive Grove
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Estate to Plate: Montalto Vineyard Gourmet Lunch and Wine-Tasting Tour.