- 3-hour wildlife cruise of the Mornington Peninsula
- Soak up the scenery of Port Phillip Bay, Chinaman's Hat and the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to swim among wild dolphins and Australia fur seals
- Tuck into a delicious lunch or morning tea on-board
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great choice for families
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your tour boat is located at the end of Sorrento Pier, walk to the end and your tour guides will be waiting to greet you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted in the water
- Swimming tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability, all guests are required to have basic swimming ability as a minimum.
- Tours are weather dependent and rely on suitable safe conditions. All tours are operated on the basis of interacting with wild animals. You are asked to appreciate that they are completely wild and are not trained to interact with people. All tours operate on a high 90% success rate of swimming and interacting with the Dolphins however you cannot be guaranteed to see them on every tour. Should you not see them you are welcome to come back any time within 3 months of your last tour for free. No refunds available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moonraker Dolphin Swims
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Mornington Peninsula Dolphin and Seal Swim from Sorrento.