Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private pavilion
- Take a break from the stress of everyday life
- Experience the benefits of thermal spring water
- Share a relaxing experience with friends
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This package is exclusive for guest 16 years and over.
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive on time. Guests arriving late may not be able to be accommodated.
- Please note that we will endeavour to confirm your preferred arrival time although this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Duration of package is approximately three hours although some guests may wish to stay longer.
- A number of our guests have limited mobility and we are committed to providing access to everyone at Peninsula Hot Springs. Spa Dreaming Centre mobility maps may help you plan your visit with us.
- Swimwear is essential. We also recommend that you bring some comfortable footwear to wear around the bathing area and a water bottle
- We do not recommend bathing in the hot spring pools during pregnancy, as you may be affected by further heat or stimulation. Fully immersing your body in the warm water will raise your body temperature, which can be dangerous during pregnancy.
- People with any of the following medical conditions are advised to obtain medical advice before entering the pools:
- Conditions involving high fever
- Extreme hypertension
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions
- Liver, kidney and circulation disorders
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- Anaemic conditions
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
- When we welcome you to Peninsula Hot Springs we may ask you to sign a waiver form that indicates you have been informed of this information
- Guests with allergies must advise at time of booking and upon check-in to ensure the necessary precautions are taken
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peninsula Hot Springs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff