Departure & Return
Our meeting point is outside the front of the Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne, please arrive 5-10 mins prior to departure. Lookout for the official Peninsula Hot Springs branded shuttle bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child fare prices apply from 3 to 15 years old, must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult at all times.
- Infant fare prices are from 0 to 2 years old. Infants or young children below the age of 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Peninsula Hot Springs with Day Spa Experience on a Morning Express Shuttle.