2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Luxury private tour
Dolphin and Seal snorkelling activities
Wetsuit & snorkel gear
Tea, coffee & hot chocolate
Hot showers and change facilities
Departure & Return
Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moonraker Dolphin Swims
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2 Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim Mornington Peninsula?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2 Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim Mornington Peninsula?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2 Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim Mornington Peninsula?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2 Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim Mornington Peninsula?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11780P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMornington PeninsulaWater Tours - VictoriaDay Cruises - VictoriaCategory