Departure & Return
Look for the guide wearing a Cycling Vine Tour shirt. Seawinds Gardens Main Car Park opposite the public toilets. - drive down Seawinds Entry road to Seawinds Gardens Main Car Park. Seawinds Entry road is off Purves Rd just down from Arthurs Seat Eagle Chairlift.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycling Vine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mornington Peninsula Victoria | Pinot Coast Australia | Self-Guided Cycle Tour.