3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Mumbai’s top attractions on a leisurely 3-hour bike tour led by an experienced guide. Follow quieter streets to reach sites including the immense Gateway Of India and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, an architectural marvel of a train station. Check out the vibrant scene at Crawford Market, then head into Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars, and stop by Bombay Panjrapole, an unusual animal shelter. Learn about Hinduism at the Mumbadevi Temple and gaze over the Arabian Sea while pedaling down Marine Drive on this memorable bike tour.
- 3-hour morning bike tour in Mumbai
- Explore the Fort district and ride down Marine Drive
- Snap photos of the impressive Gateway Of India and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Browse the vendors in Crawford Market, and Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars
- Check out Bombay Panjrapole, an animal shelter for hundreds of cows and other critters
- Observe Hindu practices at Mumbadevi Temple
- Enjoy a safe and easy bike tour with an expert local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of Water
Helmet on request
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Sheila Mahal, 5, 1st Pasta Ln, Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd, Railway Colony, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystical Mumbai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Bike Tour of Mumbai
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 6 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCity ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneFood Tours - PuneCity Tours - PuneMountain Bike Tours - PuneMarkets - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadFood Tours - AurangabadCity Tours - AurangabadMountain Bike Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaFood Tours - GoaCity Tours - GoaMountain Bike Tours - GoaMarkets - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaHalf-day Tours - GoaCategory
Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk) Tours & TicketsMani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya Tours & TicketsFashion Street Tours & TicketsEssel World Tours & TicketsKamala Nehru Park Tours & TicketsImagica Water Park Tours & TicketsShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Tours & TicketsChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) Tours & TicketsMalabar Hill Tours & TicketsISKCON Temple of Mumbai Tours & TicketsChor Bazaar Tours & TicketsFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri) Tours & TicketsDharavi Tours & TicketsElephanta Caves Tours & TicketsMahalakshmi Temple Tours & TicketsRed Carpet Wax Museum Tours & TicketsBandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link) Tours & TicketsBombay Panjrapole Tours & TicketsKanheri Caves Tours & TicketsBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir) Tours & Tickets