- Full-day sightseeing tour of Mumbai
- Panoramic tour passes 34 top sights, including the Gateway of India and Juhu Beach
- See the mansions of Mumbai’s Bollywood stars and drive along Marine Drive
- Visit the Prince of Wales Museum and Hanging Gardens
- Ride a ferry along the coast to see Mumbai from the water
- Includes transport, ferry, selected entrance tickets, and hotel, port, and airport pickup and drop-off for groups of four or more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available for extra cost for groups of three or fewer
Departure & Return
This famous cinema is very famous and one of the oldest cinema of Indian cinema history, your guide will meet you with holding your name PLA card outside cinema entrance gate. Sunday 9:30 AM other days 10:30 AM.
Juhu beach is popularly beach side for locals and its a nice way to end evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Museum remain closed on Mondays.
- No charges for infants provided they do not occupy a seat
- Entrance fees are optional,you can skip and wait if you don`t want to see any particular sight.
- Tour will finish at Juhu and you have to arrange your return on your own ,or you can ask your guide to help you to find.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY India Magic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.