- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Our guide will be waiting for you Outside the Third wave Coffee restaurant, please be at this location 10-15minutes to the start of the tour
The tour ends, opposite to the Sai Hospital.
What To Expect
Dharavi has a population of almost one million people, the largest slum neighborhood in Asia. Head into Dharavi to learn about life in India and challenge any negative stereotypes associated with the idea of "slum" living.
Observe a wide range of small industry at work, such as recycling, pottery-making, embroidery, soap-making, and leather tanning. Most activities use innovative techniques in very confined spaces.
People from all over India live in Dharavi, a diversity that becomes apparent when you see temples, mosques, and churches side by side. Note the sense of community as you tour the area on foot while your guide provides insightful commentary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress appropriately for the Tour, avoid Very short clothes
- Photography is Not Allowed on this Tour at certain locations
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amaze Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas