- 3.5-hour evening beer tour of Munich
- Discover Munich’s beer-making heritage with a behind-the-scenes brewery tour
- Visit the Hofbräuhaus, Munich's most famous beer hall
- Sample two beers, including a light Weissbier (Wheat Beer)
- Perfect tour for beer lovers!
Departure & Return
The tour starts in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide has a yellow A3 sign with the name of your tour in red letters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY munich walk tours Ralph Luenstroth
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Munich Beer and Brewery Tour Including Samples.