Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose between a 24- or 48-hour pass with unlimited travel
- Recorded audio commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Great value tour saves both time and money
- Perfect introduction to Munich for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Summer Schedule-01 April to 31 October (if option selected) City Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily: 10am to 4:30pm (every 30 minutes) Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily: 10am to 4:30pm (every 30 minutes)
- Winter Schedule-01 November to 03 March (if option selected) City Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily 10am to 4:30pm (every 30 minutes) Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour Duration: 1 hour Dayly: 10am to 4.30pm (every 60 minutes)
- IMPORTANT: Please note that we do not offer a customer service phone number. You need to get in touch with us by email.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CitySightseeing Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Be mindful the tours start around 10, and depending on the day of the week the frequency by which the buses run may range from every 15 minutes to once an hour." See review