- Visit two of Germany’s highlight castles in the space of a single tour
- Round-trip coach transit from central Munich makes logistics seamless
- Based on your budget and preferences, choose to tour one or both castles
- Explore the Bavarian countryside, and try the local cuisine (own expense)
Departure & Return
If you stand at Karlsplatz (Stachus) with your back to the fountains, you will see the toy shop "Obletter" on your left. If you continue straight ahead along Sonnenstraße, you will see the "Fielmann" eyewear store. There you will meet the tour guide and the white coach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- To shorten the uphill walking distance, you may alternatively use a horse-drawn carriage or shuttle bus for an additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mentor Reisen e.K.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Day Trip from Munich.