- 2.5-hour Munich and the Third Reich walking tour with an expert guide
- Learn how Munich saw the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in the 1920s and 1930s
- See streets and buildings where Hitler fought his way to power and gave speeches
- View beer-halls where Nazi fanatics gathered and sites linked to the 1938 anti-Semitic pogrom of Kristallnacht
- Visit memorials to those who died opposing the hate-filled Nazi ideology
- Hear about the Nazi propaganda machine and lead-up to World War II from an informed guide
- Small-group tour with max 15 people
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
The tour concludes in the city center of Munich
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It does involve a good bit of walking at a brisk pace so be prepared for that." See review
- "Please know there is not a stop for a toilet until the very end." See review
- "An action packed few hours, this is a great tour to see some of the sites of Munich by foot, and hear some of the history." See review