- Guided, educational tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Learn about the history of Dachau and its function as a memorial site
- Round-trip train travel from Marienplatz in Munich is included
- Small-group tour, limited to 9 people, allows ample time for questions
Departure & Return
Our group tour meet at the centrally located Marienplatz underneath the tower of the Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus). Underneath the tower you will see the Spielzeug Museum and the Juliet Statue. Here you will find your guide. This location is very easy to find and accessible from all over Munich.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Students can select the youth price category. Please note that the valid ID card must be presented on the day of the tour.
- Refreshments and snacks are not available during the tour. Refreshments can be purchased at several locations at the station before meeting the tour.
- The tour will be a mixture of indoors and out. Please check the weather beforehand and dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the memorial site will not allow Children under the age of 14 to join guided tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Their Shoes Dachau Memorial Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Dachau Small-Group Half-Day Tour from Munich By Train .
- "You don't need a guide there - everything is explained in both German and English and you really get to know individual people and stories through the excellent, in depth displays." See review
- "A good tour for those not interested in reading all of the written information at the site." See review
- "The buses never showed up at the end of the tour and we all thought Viator should arrange shuttles instead of relying on city buses." See review