- Enjoy an introductory Segway tour of Munich
- See some of the popular sights and sounds of the city
- Guided Segway training and the use of a helmet are included
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one. This tour begins at Artur-Kutscher-Platzwith for a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. Additionally, all passengers must be at least 15 years old and weigh between 45-118 kilograms (or 99-260 pounds) to participate.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road. There are three different departure times to choose from.
Travel through the picturesque English Garden, a large public park in Munich that stretches from the center of the city to the northeastern city limits. Enjoy the trails and beautiful views in this 18th-century urban park and see the Isar River along the way.
Ride along the banks the river to Oberfohring Dam to discover quiet, exclusive Herzogpark. See where German novelist Thomas Mann once lived and ride over the Tivoli Bridge to the Munich Beer Gardens and the famed Chinese Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 14 years, no drivers licence needed, weight: 45-118 kg (99-260lbs)
- non-slip shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen if needed
- Choice of several departure times; please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be min. 10 minutes before tourstart at the meeting point
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seg-to-rent Segway Munich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Munich 1.5-Hour Introductory Segway Tour.