2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a feel for all that Munich has to offer on a short walking tour of the city’s highlights, including the Clock Tower, Theatine Church, Max-Joseph-Square, and the royal brewery. In addition to navigating, your guide offers historical information rarely heard by visitors, from stories about Munich’s famous residents to haunting narratives of World War II. The tour departs from a convenient central meeting location.
- Go with a guide: Avoid the stress of navigating
- Learn little-known facts about Munich’s top landmarks
- Option to customize the tour’s itinerary
- Departs from convenient central meeting location
Saved to wishlist!
Public guided Tour
Departure & Return
Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Munich Public Walking Tour With A Professional Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Munich Public Walking Tour With A Professional Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Munich Public Walking Tour With A Professional Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Munich Public Walking Tour With A Professional Guide
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMunichWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckCategory
House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Tours & TicketsField Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle) Tours & TicketsAndechs Monastery Tours & TicketsPaulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München) Tours & TicketsBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio) Tours & TicketsHofgarten Tours & TicketsTheresienwiese Tours & TicketsBavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper) Tours & TicketsBeer and Oktoberfest Museum Tours & TicketsVictuals Market (Viktualienmarkt) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche) Tours & TicketsMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Munich Tours & TicketsOlympiapark Tours & TicketsAmalienburg Tours & TicketsDeutsches Museum Tours & TicketsLinderhof Castle Tours & TicketsJewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum) Tours & TicketsHofbrauhaus Tours & TicketsOlympic Tower Tours & Tickets