- Small group Munich Segway Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Maximum tour group limited to 8 people
- Convenient and fun way to sightsee in Munich
Departure & Return
This tour meets just off Karlsplatz 4 (Stachus), the bustling square between the Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) and Marienplatz. At the Karlsplatz fountain with your back to Karlstor and the pedestrian shopping street, turn right along Sonnenstrasse. After 50 meters, you will see our shop in the courtyard of Karlsplatz 4, on the right-hand side. The closest metro station is Karlsplatz (Stachus).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour begins in the old-city, but will cover a lot of ground quickly. Glide through hip neighborhoods, picturesque gardens like Hofgarten (Royal Gardens), and along the Isar waterfront while your local guide offers facts on Munich’s history. Learn about the city’s modest beginnings, contemporary culture, rich beer tradition and more! (See ‘Itinerary’ section for a list of trip highlights.)
Your half-day tour returns to the starting point by mid-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Safe instruction and guidance to get you started, anyone can do it!" See review