9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover some of Bavaria’s most prized landmarks and dramatic scenery—and venture beyond Munich city limits—on this full-day, private tour. In the morning, meet your guide at your accommodation, hop aboard a comfortable vehicle, and head to the fairytale-like Neuschwanstein Castle. After touring its interior, continue to Highline179, a 374-foot-high (114-meter) suspension bridge. Finally, visit the picturesque village of Oberammergau, site of the famed Passion Play, before returning to Munich.
- A private tour gives you the most personalized, flexible experience
- Discover the world-famous spires and interior of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Test your bravery at Highline179, and visit the scenic Oberammergau
- Round-trip transit and skip-the-line tickets make logistics seamless
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Shuttle bus to Mary´s Bridge (as long as the bus is operating and the bridge is open)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer the pick-up service from many other hotels in Munich City, please let us know your hotel or the place you stay at.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special Private Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Neuschwanstein Castle and Highline 179 From Munich?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Neuschwanstein Castle and Highline 179 From Munich?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Neuschwanstein Castle and Highline 179 From Munich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Neuschwanstein Castle and Highline 179 From Munich?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Neuschwanstein Castle and Highline 179 From Munich
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMunichHorseback Riding - BavariaBus Tours - BavariaHiking - BavariaNature and Wildlife - BavariaWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaFull-day Tours - BavariaHorseback Riding - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHiking - Garmisch-PartenkirchenNature and Wildlife - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenFull-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHorseback Riding - InnsbruckBus Tours - InnsbruckHiking - InnsbruckNature and Wildlife - InnsbruckWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckFull-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
AmalienburgSchwabingHellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)FrauenchiemseeBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)OdeonsplatzVictuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)TheresienwieseAllianz ArenaCathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)BMW MuseumHouse of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Andechs MonasterySt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)GasteigBavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)