- 3-hour private beer and food tasting tour of Munich
- Explore Munich Old Town and the Viktualienmarkt on a walking tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Sample Bavarian beers and traditional foods at the Museum beer hall
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Patolli Kaffeebar Sendlinger Str. 62, 80331 München
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, enjoy a guided tour of the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum and uncover Bavaria’s fascinating beer-making heritage, a history that dates back over 525 years, as well as learning all about Oktoberfest, the world’s largest beer festival.
At the end of your visit, stop by the museum’s beer hall to sample the legendary brews for yourself during an expert-led tasting. As well as tasting a range of beers, lagers, and ales, you’ll also tuck into a delicious dinner platter, piled high with traditional Bavarian cheese, ham, sausage, salami, pâté, and bread. Best of all, you’ll leave armed with plenty of tips on what to eat and drink, where to find the best beer gardens, and local beer drinking etiquette.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Withlocals Your Way: Munich 100% Personalised City Tour with a Local.
- "We highly recommend this tour - a great value for the price with a very qualified guide!" See review