3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Munich with a private guide, exploring the enchanting Old Town squares and hearing the city's history. During a walking tour, you'll learn about landmarks such as the Glockenspiel, Munich Hofbräuhaus, and the Royal Residence, and hear tales of wartime history. Find out fun facts about the beer purity law and the annual Oktoberfest, and enjoy photo stops aplenty as you walk your way around the city. The tour is led by a private guide, and the meeting point and start time can be chosen by you.
- Walking tour of Munich with a private guide
- Learn about the history of Bavaria and Munich
- Pass must-see Munich sights such as the Glockenspiel
- Visit Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, Frauenkirche, and more
- Listen to stories about the famous Oktoberfest beer festival
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Masks that cover mouth & nose as required by the state of Bavaria's infection prevention regulation
Departure & Return
Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately with comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Any person that has had contact with a person showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a person who has contracted COVID-19 14 days prior to the tour date is not permitted to attend this tour.
- People who have had non-specific general symptoms and/or respiratory symptoms of any severity 14 days prior to the tour date are not permitted on this tour.
- Due to government regulations if we are unable to keep 1.5m distance between all participants at all times persons attending tours with InMunich Tours may be required to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose. The use of a scarf, handmade mask, PPE or surgical masks are permitted. *Masks will not be provided*
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY InMunich Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMunichWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaBeer & Brewery Tours - BavariaHalf-day Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBeer & Brewery Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHalf-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckBeer & Brewery Tours - InnsbruckHalf-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
Deutsches MuseumHerrenchiemsee New PalaceMunich Residence (Residenz München)GasteigVictuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)AmalienburgTheresienwieseOlympiaparkHofgartenLinderhof CastleSt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)HofbrauhausSEA LIFE® MunichField Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)Hard Rock Cafe MunichAllianz ArenaJewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)