9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day of sightseeing in the Bavarian heartland, including a visit to the popular Neuschwanstein Castle, on this private, full-day tour from Munich. Travel to this 19-century Romanesque Revival palace, built on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Fussen. Also, see Linderhof Castle, the smallest of the three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the town of Oberammergau, famous for its production of a ‘Passion Play.’ Lunch, all necessary entry fees, hotel pickup and return trip to Munich via train included.
- Enjoy a day of adventure in the Bavarian heartland
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof Castle and the town of Oberammergau
- Lunch is provided
- Entry fees and all transportation included
- Return trip from Fussen to Munich via train
- Private guide ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Skip the stresses of travel with pre-planned arrangements, including chauffeured minivan pickup and a train ticket back to Munich.
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hohenschwangau entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our customer from hotels in Munich,which they staying!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour from Munich to Neuschwanstein-Linderhof-oberammergau?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour from Munich to Neuschwanstein-Linderhof-oberammergau
9 to 11 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMunichRail Tours - BavariaBus Tours - BavariaFull-day Tours - BavariaRail Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenFull-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenRail Tours - InnsbruckBus Tours - InnsbruckFull-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)HofbrauhausBavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) OlympiaparkOlympic TowerAndechs MonasterySt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)Allianz ArenaGasteigTheresienwieseHellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)SchwabingLinderhof CastleBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)Herrenchiemsee New Palace